10 Ways to Become More Client Attractive
Have you ever wondered how some people just seem to attract success? Here you are, slaving away at your business, doing the stuff marketing textbooks tell you to do and yet other businesses and professionals in your field, doing seemingly very little, has a constant queue of prospective and new clients. How can this happen? What is their secret?
Well, let me share my take on it – They are probably very CLIENT ATTRACTIVE! To some out there, Client Attraction may sound somewhat “new age”, but if you really need more clients, you may need to pay attention!
How can you become REALLY attractive to your ideal target market? What can you do to get the right people queuing up to do business with YOU?
Here are a number of things to consider if you want to become more client-attractive and boost your business:
1. Be Accessible – Are you easy to do business with? Do your prospective clients know how to access you? Are you inviting them in to your business?
2. Focus on Benefits and Results for your clients – Are you clear about the results and benefits clients can get, or are you trying to impress with your own qualifications or fancy product features?
3. Become a Problem Solver – Are you offering a solution to your target market’s most pressing business challenges? Do you even know their challenges?
4. Be Generous – By no means should you be giving away the farm, but are you offering real value, free information or even an irresistible free offer to pull prospects in?
5. Provide Testimonials – Are you sharing the great feedback or fantastic results you have achieved with other clients?
6. Maintain a Positive Attitude – Are you exuding positive energy? Trust me, not many people like chronic sceptics or fault-finders!
7. Connect Authentically and Personally – Are you making a personal connection with prospective clients? Do you share information about your personal (NOT private) life to establish a deeper level of trust?
8. Consider a Guarantee – Can you guarantee your products or services? Can you reduce the typical risk clients will have when working with you or using your products?
9. Differentiate yourself – What are you doing personally and in your business to stand out? How are you different from your competitors? You may want to read Seth Godin’s Purple Cow…
10. Walk the Talk – Are you a good example or role-model? For example, a financial advisor who is not really managing his own financial affairs very well, is not really very client attractive, is he? Or, who wants to train with an unfit personal fitness instructor?
Marketing and sales become so much easier if you do not have to go out and find clients to “sell” to – let your ideal prospects find you! Take action today to become more client attractive!
Here is a challenge for you and YOUR business – Which of these techniques will you be using to attract more clients? Do you have any other techniques to share? I’d love to get your comments on my BLOG!
Article supplied by: Gina Mostert, Business Consultant, Coach and NBI practitioner
About the Author: As a coach and business success strategist, Gina works with advancing executives, entrepreneurs and woman in business to plan for success, get organised and take decisive action to get better professional- and business results.
By creatively combining the best of consulting, coaching and mentoring, she leads her clients to define exactly WHAT they want to be, do or have in business and HOW they intend to get there – in essence, charting a unique roadmap for business success.
Gina specialises in strategic & business planning, executive-, business- and team coaching, and she has a passion for networking.
- 5 Common Small Business Marketing Mistakes and How to Avoid Them For most small business owners, marketing is an overwhelming concept...
- Real Results in your Business – 8 Essentials for Business Breakthroughs For most professionals, aspiring and existing business owners and entrepreneurs...
- 10 Things I wish I knew when I started my own Business In essence, I’m a corporate refugee. After a thrilling and...
- Speaking Boosts Credibility and Builds Your Personal Brand Speaking is really one of the most powerful ways to...
- Life is too short to put up with non-ideal clients, customers or business associates In business we are almost 100% reliant on clients or...